Re: Implementing Dataphor Providers in Visual Studio - Help!

From: <jingleheimerschmitt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:47:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,

> Anyone know if there are any suitable forums for support with this
> apart from this one?

At Database Consulting Group, we have just launched a community support forum for Dataphor users. This blog entry describes the new site:

http://databaseconsultinggroup.com/blog/2007/12/dataphor_support_group.html

We hope to provide a more focused community for resolving issues like the one you are describing above. I am currently working towards a reproduction of the problems you are encountering and hope to be able to provide a workaround or some other solution.

Regards,
Bryn Rhodes
Database Consulting Group Received on Fri Dec 21 2007 - 00:47:54 CET

Original text of this message