Re: What is analysis?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_ooyah.ac>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:13:13 GMT

TroyK wrote:
> You may be interested to check out the "Dee" project here:
> http://www.quicksort.co.uk/DeeDoc.html#relations

As far as it goes, I say good for them. But personally, I'm still waiting for the javascript/ecma people to get with it and support <AND> and <NOT> or at least start thinking about those. The larger world might notice that.

It is the essence of technocracy to perform analysis in as small a sandbox as possible which is exactly what most language experts do. Apart from javascript being so omnipresent compared to the others, I think it might be productive to consider just what such support might lead to. Received on Wed Dec 05 2007 - 19:13:13 CET

Original text of this message