Re: One-To-One Relationships

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_ooyah.ac>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:24:52 GMT

[Quoted] Bob Badour wrote:

> paul c wrote:
>

>> Tegiri Nenashi wrote:

>>> So the matter reduces to relation attribute counting? Then, what
>>> additional insight the "new" concepts of "entities" and "relationship"
>>> add to the "relation" and "domain"?
>>
>> How do relations with no attributes unify?
>
> Who said relations unify?

[Quoted] Just echoing David C, could have asked how relation concept unifies with entity concept when a relation has no attributes, or what is the ER equivalent for no attributes? eg., how would you draw it, would it be some kind of something-to-zero relationship? But "zero-"what? Received on Sat Dec 01 2007 - 00:24:52 CET

Original text of this message