Re: One-To-One Relationships

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_ooyah.ac>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:18:39 GMT

[Quoted] Bob Badour wrote:
> David Cressey wrote:
>>
>> I don't mean to start yet another meta-discussion, but ... ...
> If only I were able to find a use for the subjunctive and the reflexive,
> I would avail myself of both.

David, you must know by now that you can't prevent it! I think Dorothy succeeded when she explained why she didn't go to the opera after she said she would, too effing busy and vice versa.

This is nothing compared to local city council vote on whether to refer stadium changes to staff. They spent two hours arguing about what "refer" means, finally referred the determination of "refer" to staff. Received on Fri Nov 30 2007 - 20:18:39 CET

Original text of this message