Re: atomic

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 05:56:09 GMT

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_ocis.net> wrote in message news:i30ti31k7jtn96adtahqfk5kgh2uabtn1n_at_4ax.com...
> "David Cressey" <cressey73_at_verizon.net> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >Lastly, I regard tomato suace and cheese as an essential part of the
pizza,
> >and not a "topping" as such. I realize that this is quite subjective.
But
> >I claim that, if you order a pizza with no toppings from Domino's, that
> >this is what you will get: crust, tomato sauce, and cheese.
>
> I like feta cheese. It is a topping. One of my favourites is
> feta, tomato, and mushrooms.

I agree that feta cheese is a topping, regardless of my claim that "cheese" is not a topping. I'll even go along with calling "extra cheese" a topping, even though it's made of the same stuff as "cheese".

I just goes to show you how subjective the subject matter really is. Received on Mon Nov 05 2007 - 06:56:09 CET

Original text of this message