Re: atomic

From: Roy Hann <specially_at_processed.almost.meat>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:29:20 -0000

"David Cressey" <cressey73_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:9HDWi.2144$Vf.963_at_trndny05...

> "paul c" <toledobythesea_at_ooyah.ac> wrote in message
>> Bob Badour wrote:

>> > Yes, of course, there are lots of such applications (assuming RVAs make
>> > sense.)
>>
>> For example?
>
> The set of toppings on a pizza.

We've been here before. The toppings on a pizza is more like a list (or a set of lists) because some people, like me, insist that the fresh tomatoes go on last, and I don't much care what order the peppers and the sausage go on, as long as they go on before the cheese. Silly, but illustrative.

Roy Received on Fri Nov 02 2007 - 12:29:20 CET

Original text of this message