Re: Schema Relationship Question

From: JamesHoward <James.w.Howard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:43:57 -0000

Thanks for the answers. It sounds like the best solution between allowed pairings and disallowed pairings comes down to how much data you will have to enter. If one of those is dense in a large possible data space then it wouldn't be ideal to enter that much manual data.

I think I am going to go for the disallowed pairings in this case as it is less data to enter.

Jim Received on Fri Oct 05 2007 - 12:43:57 CDT