Re: Fabian Pascal, completely different?

From: Paul Mansour <paul_at_carlislegroup.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:30:07 -0700

On Jul 25, 2:20 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I have known Fabian for well over a decade. I don't find anything
> surprising in the links or in the subject matter he points to now as
> "evidence for the suicidal decline of the west".

The links are surprising not because the don't show "evidence for the suicidal decline of the west" (which they do), but because they are wholly different and completely out of character from the type of material Pascal used to link to in the past as evidence of "the suicidal decline".

> That he sees a suicidal decline of the west has not changed one iota
> since I first ran into him in the early 1990's.- Hide quoted text -

I agree, that has not changed. What has changed 180 degrees is his view of the cause, and the cure, as exhibited by the web postings. That is indeed surpising. Received on Thu Jul 26 2007 - 13:30:07 CDT