Re: Smart Database Tricks

From: Vadim Tropashko <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:26:43 -0700

On Jun 21, 12:17 pm, vldm10 <> wrote:
> On Jun 18, 7:41 pm, Jan Hidders <> wrote:
> > If this is a relation then
> > all columns are attributes and since you have represented all the
> Can you please, tell me what is the definition of the attribute in RM.
> I didn't notice this definition in RM.

Perhaps it is the standard set theory defintion?

Lets move the letter M to one position forward, so that RM becomes RL. In the RL an [atomic] attribute is defined as an empty relation A such that there doesn't exist relation X such that

A > X > 00 Received on Thu Jun 21 2007 - 21:26:43 CEST

Original text of this message