Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listening to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: Bert Blink <bblink_at_pcug.org.au>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:44:40 +1000

I think I have finally had enough of this group.

I always knew Bob B was basically an Omphaloskeptic, in particular when he, and a small group of his suporters, kept insisting people always be precise in their use of DB terminology.

Now he insists it is OK to use words, from other domains, any which way HE chooses.

Bert