Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 27 May 2007 16:55:34 -0700

>> A perfect example, I think, of argument by misdirection - attack a word usage that everyone understands (whether they agree or not) by referring to the technicalities of a specialized usage. <<

That "argument by misdirection" is a new term to me; I do know "non sequetor" which is close, but has nothing to do with my discussion of term; I cannot find a source for it; could you provide it for me? I thought I was giving **exact meaning** to the terms used so we could proceed with discussion. GOD DAMN that dictionary where words have exact meanings! Like "Ad Hominem" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Ad_hominem) attack! Received on Mon May 28 2007 - 01:55:34 CEST

Original text of this message