Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:07:09 -0300

paul c wrote:

> Bruce C. Baker wrote:
>

>> Could you cite one or more specific instances?

> Oh come on Bruce, if you follow this group you've seen plenty, probably
> nine out of ten times he replies to a theory thread, he's either talking
> about a product or an app design philosophy he likes or telling the
> poster to go read so-and-so's papers, not the question at hand. If he
> would explain what he THINKS Codd or whoever meant by the quote and what
> its context was, I wouldn't complain, but he doesn't and I don't think
> he knows either. Mostly he promotes his own dogma. He should stay with
> what he does know and stick to the product user groups.

Most of what he writes is so full of errors it takes hours just to identify them all. If one replies to that nonsense, he simply replies by cutting and pasting a large block of irrelevant and equally erroneous text.

He is an idiot. Received on Sun May 27 2007 - 16:07:09 CEST

Original text of this message