Re: SQL Joins question

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2007 07:09:34 -0700

On Apr 4, 11:26 pm, jeff.lawre..._at_gmail.com wrote: <<I'm attempting to perform a SQL query that joins two tables based on the parent's parent but my SQL isn't that good and am looking for assistance. >>
A variation on *I do not know how to do my job but I am counting on somebody somewhere to do it for me*.

You should educate yourself by reading books on database fundamentals then you will be able to answer these question yourself instead of perpetually relying on others. Here is a book you can read to understand what you are doing:

Introduction to Database Systems - CJ DATE

Regards... Received on Thu Apr 05 2007 - 16:09:34 CEST

Original text of this message