Re: choice of character for relational division

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2007 21:24:50 -0700

On Mar 31, 8:44 am, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Let us consider the choice of characters to use for
> relational operators.

Dagnabbit! How come when I want to talk about something, we talk about everything *except* that? I tried to start a thread about possreps, and the whole thread became me defending a rational type. I want to ask about picking a character for a well-known operation, and now I'm supposed to defend the operation?

Phooey!

Folks want to talk about whether the world needs relational division, they can start their own thread, in which I will talk about the relative merits of the Bangles vs. the Go Gos.

Bemused and slightly frustrated,

Marshall

PS. Walk like an Egyptian. Received on Sun Apr 01 2007 - 06:24:50 CEST

Original text of this message