for fawne: extremely interesting nntp groups - ayho - (1/1)

From: nat <muthiah_at_lassies.co.uk>
Date: 31 Mar 2007 23:06:33 GMT

Hi

Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. You can find almost anything you are looking for. Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.

Posting allowed!
Blazing fast downloads
Keyword searchable
2,000,000 new posts each day

Have a great night, if you want to check them out the link is http://www.newsdude.net

Emwot ... Received on Sun Apr 01 2007 - 01:06:33 CEST

Original text of this message