Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2007 10:02:51 -0700

On Mar 14, 5:28 pm, "Dmitry Shuklin" <shuk..._at_bk.ru> wrote:
> On 14 อมา, 15:04, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > BS. There is no relation between the use of pointers and success of
> > systems.
>
> but correlation which very close to 1.0 is exists ;)
According to what? What are the serious studies to support your claims. You have nothing except unsubstantiated claims. Which confirms you are simply stating BS.

> > And what kind of success would that be? Performance? Satisfaction ?
>
> Are you living on the earth? do you hear about C++, Java ?
> Which language is used in RDBMS implementstions?
How do you define performance? I ask you a simple question and you respond by another question using the good old *that's the way it should be done in da real word*. Using the *C++* or *Java* as some kind of magical terms to justify your level of ignorance in data management issues says it all. It demonstrate a total lack of intellectual honnesty.

> > The comments made is perfectly sound and raised some fundamental
> > issues you choose to ignore.
>
> I am ignoring relational data model while developing my own OODBMS -
> yes it is absolutelly true.
Then the chances you may produce anything of value anyday is NULL. Relation Model is pure mathematical set theory applied to computing. Your implementation obviously relies on wind blowing rather than sound theory.

> But this is not mean that I am not familiar with RDBMS or I do not
> know how to make RDB ;)
Not only your not familiar with RDBMS but your are totally ignorant of data management theory backing up the principles that can allow to optimize *any* system storage and retrieval.

> It is funny, may be you use my work based on RDB every day and do not
> know about this ;)
Self promotion. Typical of self aggrandizing ignorant. The chances you produce anything of value some day simply is NULL.

> In any way it alls means nothing
You have demonstrated so far that you are a self aggrandizing ignorant seeking to establish a crappy system based on vague and obscure concepts. Besides, you also have demonstrated that you totally lack intellectual honnesty in refusing to respond to simple questions.