Normalize this! I sure the heck can't...

From: Blast <Kyle.L.Watson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2007 13:45:55 -0800

http://www.condoresorts.com/untitled.bmp

You can checkout the diagram above. Basically, a reservation has a many to many relationship with customers (typical) and has a one to many relationship with golf courses. The idea is that you can assign people to a reservation and a reservation can have zero or more golf courses.

The problem is, I need a way to assign customers who have been assigned to a reservation to be assigned to the golf course that is also assigned to a reservation. How do I do this? I want to ensure that you can only assign a person to a golf course who has been assigned to a particular reservation...

The workflow goes something like this: User creates reservation. User creates Customer Information. User assigns customers to specific reservation. User creates Golf Courses for a specific reservation. User assigns zero or more customers to a golf course. The customers assigned to the golf course must first be assigned to the reservation to which golf course belongs.

Does that make any sense? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Mar 05 2007 - 22:45:55 CET

Original text of this message