Re: Constraints and Functional Dependencies

From: Bob Badour <>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:20:57 GMT

Aloha Kakuikanu wrote:

> On Mar 1, 1:18 pm, Bob Badour <> wrote:

>>Why then do I know so many physicists in the software field?

> Back in the 60sRichard Feynman mentioned that physics would run out of
> the artifacts soon. Like geography the whole field become exaustively
> studied. That was hard to believe back than but history proved his
> insight.

I find that difficult to believe. I continue to see advances in applied physics. In any case, the physicists I know in software generally switched because they could make more money doing software--falsifying the troll's original conjecture. Received on Thu Mar 01 2007 - 23:20:57 CET

Original text of this message