Re: Constraints and Functional Dependencies

From: Aloha Kakuikanu <aloha.kakuikanu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2007 16:35:24 -0800

On Feb 28, 2:31 pm, Sampo Syreeni <d..._at_iki.fi> wrote:
> Still, the end user might be having two different days. Unlike the DBMS,
> the end user won't be repeating operations exactly. Hence, what the end
> use wants varies from day to day. The "equivalence" between two images
> that he wants varies all the time, and can only be modelled
> probabilistically.

Neither equivalence classes nor probabilistic is required. Why don't we equip each image with a set of functions mapping it into various scalar domains. AdultContent(image) is one such function that springs in mind:-) Then, technically complex domain is nothing more than a blob, with a set of function based indexes. Received on Wed Feb 28 2007 - 18:35:24 CST