Re: Designing database tables for performance?

From: JXStern <JXSternChangeX2R_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:23:05 GMT

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:03:38 GMT, Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>>Are you interested in logical or physical performance?
>
>Oh my! Can anyone imagine anything more embarassing than Mike's
>question? Should we all point and laugh now?

There's alway something funnier, like the physical machine setup at my current gig, and the application architecture there, not to mention the extreme logical hijinks they were ready to engage in to get performance, until I introduced them to the advanced concept of the index. There's humor everywhere!

J. Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 19:23:05 CET

Original text of this message