Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 04:34:35 -0800

On 19 fév, 13:19, "David BL" <davi..._at_iinet.net.au> wrote: [Snipped]
You ask some legitimate questions but hear this. You can find all the answers you are seeking in spending a few bucks reading on some or any of the books I pointed out.
*Practical Issues in Data Management - A Reference for Thinking Practionners* (Pascal) is a good start. Don't rely on what BB or anybody states. Just get a book and make up your mind on your own. I promess you won't regret a dime you will spend. Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 13:34:35 CET

Original text of this message