Re: Objects and Relations

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 10 Feb 2007 16:56:56 -0800

On Feb 9, 11:24 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> JOG wrote:
>[snip]
> > Well, its either that or the fact I live within a stone's throw of a
> > pub with a range of over a hundred scotch and irish whiskeys.
>
> Do you live in a jurisdiction that bans smoking in such places?

Thankfully for myself not yet, but that is soon to change I understand. Ireland fell around a year ago, then went Scotland, and England & Wales look set to follow later this year. So much for economic choice and the invisible hand. Received on Sun Feb 11 2007 - 01:56:56 CET

Original text of this message