Re: The wonderful world of keys

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:19:18 GMT

Marshall wrote:
> Sure. Don't get hung up on the notation. ...

Can't help it. Find that if I don't I end up reading what I thought was an x only to notice late that it has been replaced with a y that is not the same king of thing at all, which I think usually destroys my ability to recognize whatever the original point was. A couple of posters here are locally notorious for doing that, switching horses in mid-stream, sort of. I don't want to mention their handles as they as already get too much publicity which must surely confuse the few readers who know even less than I do.

p Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 03:19:18 CET

Original text of this message