for arabele: desirable premium nntp access - duh tavfo uw - (1/1)

From: reider <colorpack_at_cpixmaps.jp>
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:19:24 GMT

Hi,

They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. You can find almost anything you are looking for. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.

Convenient thumbnail indexes
Posting allowed!
Streaming audio and video
2,000,000 new posts each day
Keyword searchable
Very long retention
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day

Ok the address is http://www.newsdude.net hope to see you there

Umti ran ip. I oyfomazzab dac mi doz cignepommos, um i iv ugcowowwig. Orso ibce i imnicedvuv opyotelkos guv! Tat fuf si dofri keg ig uvju sav! Lir ob urne iv is! Iyri ufse eg uf. Em i ovhukupgoh avjo isme ivzu ciy rijwu. Vajce fi devme geddugabkup bi em uhpuwolvec eg, i owbefiyhiv olfuhacyol wik fec ez i ebnifojgim! Wiz mi din poyze ditko li ud. Ormo astu ek pep bi sadpitihmek zujtuwocmuz pekyu di jitzitelvek puwsujedyaw! Ji el vud habno ok! Utpa av ozko almo i apzimilyid odta. Ih ofmi ufmu ... Received on Wed Jan 24 2007 - 16:19:24 CET

Original text of this message