Re: Nulls, integrity, the closed world assumption and events

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2007 11:02:10 -0800

Marshall wrote:
> On Jan 21, 7:11 pm, "JOG" <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
> > The experience taught
> > me that an n-ary logical model with value only addressing is essential
>
> Ding ding ding!
>
> I had the same thing happen, and the domain wasn't data management;
> it was networking. Spent a long time trying to live in a tree before
> realizing that was something only an eco-nut would do. Came out
> of the trees and and now I live in a comfy declarative house.

Or you could also have said

Came out of the trees and now I live in a comfy house. Came out of the trees and now I live in a declarative house.

Or
Came out of the trees
Now I live in a house.
House is comfy.
House is declarative.

It might have been easier to understand and perform logic on the statement that way ;-)
smiles. --dawn