Re: Temporal database - no end date

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2007 13:59:11 -0800

On Jan 21, 12:23 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
> > On Jan 21, 11:27 am, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>and I can't recall you addressing any of mine, nor Bob's.
>
> > Apparently while I was composing the above, DBMS_Plumber
> > responded to the fractional children point, so my comment
> > about him not responding to Bob's points is no longer valid.
> Did he? I assume it wasn't anything worthy of a reply because nobody
> bothered reply to it or excerpt any of it. At least, not yet.

You assume correctly. He admitted the possibility of 2.3 children, but clings to the notion that time works differently for some unexplained reason.

As the thread progresses he appears to be distancing himself from some of his earlier claims and trying to focus on interpreting quotes from the Lorentzos book.

Nonetheless his admission of the existence of the quantity 2.3 children does qualify as actually responding to something you wrote, which earlier I had claimed he hadn't done. Since his post is timestamped slightly earlier than mine, I wanted to be explicit about it.

Marshall Received on Sun Jan 21 2007 - 22:59:11 CET

Original text of this message