Re: Ideas for World Hierarchy Example

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2007 08:07:04 -0800

> > > Been working on this for the last two years with a decent sized team.
> >
> > You are working on redoing the Dewey System???
>
> No, the "workable computer-based EAV system" thingey.

That's a relief because I hadn't finish all the books from 000 to 999 and if someone were to renumber them, I'd have to start all over :( So then there is no Hewey or Lewey on your team? And which end of the elephant is the EAV thingey? Received on Thu Jan 18 2007 - 17:07:04 CET

Original text of this message