Re: Best way to do this query?

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2007 00:09:30 -0800

On Jan 16, 6:18 pm, "Tonkuma" <tonk..._at_jp.ibm.com> wrote:
> This result is just I intended.
> If there are more than two Invoices in a most recent day, list all of
> them.
> I can't imagine good reason to choose one row from them. At least
> Marshall(Originator of this question) didn't mention it. Or he might
> not consider this situation(there are more than two Invoices in a day).

I was vague in my initial description. I was thinking of datetime rather than just date. If the attribute(s) used for the ordering have a total order, there will be exactly one; if it is a partial order, there might be more than one.

Marshall Received on Wed Jan 17 2007 - 09:09:30 CET

Original text of this message