Re: Datalog (DLV) question

From: <andrew_at_acooke.org>
Date: 25 Dec 2006 08:41:59 -0800

For the record, I found that the simplest solution was to load an SQL database with the information and use the foreign key constraints to do the checking I wanted (this also has the advantage of being in a format that my co-workers understand). Some stored procedures make the DB load almost identical to the original DLV declarations.

Then I loaded the DB into DLV and did the analysis, knowing that the data were correct.

More details at http://www.acooke.org/cute/DatalogDLV0.html

Andrew