Re: Generalised approach to storing address details

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:19:28 GMT

Neo wrote:

>>You think that RM can't handle hierachies after I answered your demand on the *Brothers and Sisters* thread with a simple structure that perfectly met your criterias?

> It is not that RM can't handle hierarchies, ...

I would like to know how the RM handles hierarchies, without the aid of a builtin such as TTM's TCLOSE that is essentially outside the scope of the RM (eg., it seems to me that it does a transformation that can't be couched in fundamental RM terms.)

p Received on Tue Dec 12 2006 - 00:19:28 CET

Original text of this message