Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2006 02:59:00 -0700

Keith H Duggar wrote:

> C'mode, you complete moron, I was replying to Jan not VC you
> idiot. Will you ever learn how to read? This is about the 5th
> time you have gotten confused about who is posting and who is
> responding to whom.
That's irrelevant you idiot. I just can't stand hyppocrit attitude like the one you just demonstrated. When somebody calls for

> Don't you remember apologizing a few months ago for mistaking
> someone else's post for mine? Don't you remember failing to
> realize BB had already corrected a typo hours before you
> jumped all over it? You are about the most stupid and
> foolish troll I've seen.
That shows I can recognize my errors. A capability you have not demonstrated so far. Besides, BB had not made a TYPO. He had stated a full level bulshit that I pointed out then he corrected it. That's at least what appears on my browser (got all time stamps).

> By the way, idiot, "dummier" and "dummiest" are not words.
Please do not play *I am going to teach you to speak the language of the aryan race you little savage* with me (Xenophobic idiot). Go learn another language you mono lingual ignorant.

> Keith -- Fraud 6
>
> PS. That makes you 0-4 vs me. Give up fool.
Hey, idiot this is not a football game...Go eat up pizzas and give up data management theory... Received on Sun Oct 22 2006 - 11:59:00 CEST

Original text of this message