Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:40:16 GMT

David Cressey wrote:
> "Jan Hidders" wrote:
>

>> Can I be fraud number 7?
>>
>> Please?

> In order to eran the dreaded (or perhaps coveted) Plonk from the plonker in
> chief, I had to resort to vulgarity.

Definitely coveted even if cheaply earned! It certainly helps reduce the volume (pun intended) in cdt of dogmatic posts that I have to wade through given the few(er) postings are a second order effect.

> It's ironic that when I attempted to imitate Bob Badour, Bob himself thought
> I was giving a good imitation of an idiot.

Heh heh - clearly you are not quite smart enough to pass fraud detection!

Cheers Frank. Received on Mon Oct 16 2006 - 09:40:16 CEST

Original text of this message