From: Brian Selzer <>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:56:43 GMT

PMFJI, I'm just curious, Marshall. I looked at the message headers from one of Pamela's posts and the NNTP posting host has a reverse dns entry that is consistent with the e-mail adress, and it's IP address also originates from Italy. Has there been trouble in the past on this forum with a troll from Italy? Maybe the poster hacked a server over there. I can't imagine why anyone would go through the trouble, though, unless they're mentally unstable. Did you have someone in mind?