Re: abstraction of table relationships

From: Pär Smårs <quivis_at_spray.invalid>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 00:57:24 +0200

In article <edop32$mea$1_at_f1node01.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>, spam_at_conceptoriented.com says...

/snipped since I don't reply to the text, per se/

Could you please refrain from adding a space before the quote mark? It breaks quoting rules in news readers (at least mine), and it gets very difficult to read the text, since it's hard to see where the quotation starts and where it ends. For this reason it also becomes impossible to use muting on quoted text in Gravity. Very useful to hide long passages of quoted text, such as in your posted article.

"> " <- correct quoting style

" > " <- wrong quoting style

If you, for whatever reason, want to use some extra space to the left on quoted lines, I suggest you try using two spaces after the quote mark, but the actual quote mark should come first on a quoted line.

Thanks.

P.S. Received on Fri Sep 08 2006 - 00:57:24 CEST

Original text of this message