Re: Resiliency To New Data Requirements

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 14 Aug 2006 15:21:37 -0700

erk wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > False enough. Dawn wastes a great deal of time ranting
> > and insulting implicitly and explicitly entire
> > communities.
>
> No, I haven't found that to be the case. You can call her
> ignorant if you like, but insulting? You'd have to be
> terminally thin-skinned to believe that.

[snip more redefinition of "insult"]

As Bob already explained to you, an insult is an insult regardless of the targets skin. Also, I think you missed the word "implicitly" above.

> > I didn't drag her here! We all know she was lurking,
> > losing the battle to hold back her rants and PICK-ax
> > grinding.
>
> hahahahahahahaha
>
> I'm sorry, that's just funny. She said she was leaving,
> and you didn't believe her; you invoked her name, she
> replied, and now you're accusing her of having manipulated
> your mind to force you to do so?

Get your facts straight. Dawn had /already/ returned to posting to cdt /before/ this thread. In other words, when I mentioned her here, I already knew she was back and lurking.

> Fraud e will do nicely, I think.
>
> - Fraud e

A natural choice, though not as perfect as 6. ;-)

  • Keith -- Fraud 6