Re: computational model of transactions

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:16:30 GMT

Cimode wrote:
> I agree. I just don't feel confortable with the concept *handled* on a
> logical perspective. RM has some logical tools to deal with the
> question but they seem unsufficient.

No, they are different, not insufficient. "handled" may not seem to referring to the physical, but it is physical as far as RT is concerned, in the sense here which has to do with changes to what we wish to record. (I am talking about handling a physical change which we find to have some usefulness, nothing more awe-inspiring than that.)

p Received on Wed Aug 02 2006 - 00:16:30 CEST

Original text of this message