Re: Testing relational databases

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2006 10:36:50 -0700

Phlip wrote:
> Tony D wrote:
>
> > Phlip wrote:
> >
> >> And everyone else both these newsgroups consider Fabian a crackpot
> >> except you.
>
> > Who's this "everyone" ? FP's language & tone occasionally make me wince,
> > but he generally makes sound points.
>
> I don't think asking for civil discourse is to far-fetched a prerequisite
> for getting ones views accepted. If FP were potentially a prima-donna on
> our team, you would claim that he is instead a "high maintenance
> employee". One whose nauseating irritations are actually worth the extra
> genius.
>
> Pass.
*Prima donna*? For people to nominate a prima donna, it would require some form of consensus, what a silly argument. There are people I can't stand on this board,..which does not prevent me from agreeing on the fact that FP is indeed a knowledgeable source of information about RM concepts....and that sticking to Ambler's repeated nonsense makes you even worse than BB and his barking dogs...