Re: Testing relational databases

From: JXStern <JXSternChangeX2R_at_gte.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 18:29:32 GMT

I don't get it, why is the book title "Refactoring Databases" if it's mostly about testing?

Anyway, the first line on the site page does not encourage high expectations:

"Relational database management systems (RDBMSs) often persist mission-critical data ..."

Database people do not use "persist" as a transitive verb.

J.