Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:39:13 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> H. S. Lahman wrote:

>> Responding to Badour...

>>> With all due respect, I see no reason to think his education in OOA/D
>>> is lacking in any way. While his statement is a simplification and a
>>> generalization, it is accurate at least to a first-order approximation.
>>
>> I can't think of a single statement that would be more antithetical to
>> what the OO paradigm is about.

> Thank you for stepping forward to exemplify my recent statement that use
> of the word 'paradigm' is the surest sign of a self-aggrandizing
> ignorant.

I'm losing count now, but I think you have said that around 15 times in this thread alone...

After all, 'paradigm' has many meanings where for each meaning
> a better word exists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzword

Snipped Bob's usual standard of contribution....

<Said in the Jerry Springer style)

"Go-Bob, Go-Bob, Go-Bob" Received on Sun Jun 25 2006 - 13:39:13 CDT