Re: What databases have taught me

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:47:43 +0200

Neo wrote:

> ... Everything has a structure.
> A neatly stacked deck of cards has structure. All of a bomb's
> particles x microseconds after an explosion have a structure.
> I think the term high variable structure may be better.

The purpose of structure is to support substance. In varying the structure care must be taken to either

	have the substance temporarily supported
	by another structure while the original structure
	undergoes change
or
	limit the changes to the structure to those
         which do not break the support.

So yes, better, but the vocabulary is still in need of much improvement. No, I have no reference. If someone would provide one I'd be as
happy as you (should be) :-) Received on Sat Jun 24 2006 - 10:47:43 CEST

Original text of this message