Re: What databases have taught me

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:03:21 GMT

Alfredo Novoa wrote:

> Bob Badour ha escrito:
>

>>The surest sign of a self-aggrandizing ignorant is the wanton use of the
>>word 'paradigm' which has many meanings where for each meaning a better
>>word exists.

> Bob, besides a self-aggrandizing ignorant he is a snake oil salesman.
>
> LLBLGen Pro is crap.

Ooof! I agree. That would explain why the idiot uses sneaky backhanded ad hominem and other sophistry in place of anything resembling intelligence. Does he really think people are stupid enough to fall for that shit? I wonder: Does that reflect something about his customers?

Rhetorical Aside:

Is honesty such a horrible thing to value? Is dishonesty such an honorable thing to deserve defending? Are common human value systems as perverse as they so often seem? Received on Sat Jun 24 2006 - 00:03:21 CEST

Original text of this message