Re: What databases have taught me

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:54:05 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:

Once again, Bob jumps in yet more dribble laced with smart-arsed comments about someone's supposedly limited mind, thereby hiding the parts of his post that actually are worthwhile reading...

Mind you, I got so bored looking for them, I gave up......

> What makes you think OO is the right tool for any job?

What makes you think its not right for any job? Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 13:54:05 CDT