Re: Troll vs. Crank

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 07:41:08 -0700

x wrote:
> - What a crank is that guy over there ...
> - Mommy! Mommy! What's a crank ?
> - Someone who doesn't know that what he say is absurd and would not listen
> - Mommy, what if we are cranks and we don't know it ?

Then, child, we live in a strange world where we are at the same time a part of and apart from the real world. Only when we realise we are cranks can we do something to stop being cranks. Hopefully we will realise, or have it pointed out to us, early and painlessly.

(Have you ever read Robert Fripp's diary, where he discusses life in the basement ?) Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 16:41:08 CEST

Original text of this message