From: frebe <fredrik_bertilsson_at_passagen.se>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 22:20:24 -0700

> To be fair, I think R. Martin tends to focus on industries where
> reliability and testability are more important than being nimble.

But it seem to me that he is not very interested in testing the SQL statements at all? He only focus on testing the "business" layer. I think that R. Martin focus on industries (such as telecom) where development is closer to the hard-ware (more low-level) and RDBMS isn't  used in the same extent. The only case where decoupling the RDBMS is a benefit for testing, is if the RDBMS is used very sparse.

Fredrik Bertilsson
http://moonburd.sourceforge.net Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 00:20:24 CDT