From: <marco.antonio.costa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 13:09:10 -0700

I did not insult him. I was just pointing out that most of his replies were insulting and not
exactly oozing with "substantive arguments". Were they present, he wouldn't need to resort to "using small predictable state machines to build large unpredictable state machines is bad" from time to time.

My quoting of his insulting replies did nothing except demonstrate that he frequently makes use of insulting replies.

And about the point of the discussion, I merely gave my 2 cents. My opinion. Not "substantive argument" and it's not meant to turn his or your head around. I recognize it to be impossible and I'm not treading down that dark alley.

Best regards,
Marco