Re: Little question for RDM theoristes

From: U-gene <grigoriev-e_at_yandex.ru>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 04:51:08 -0700

> He made a lot of fine distinctions between variables and values, variables
> and variable, values and pointers, etc. Too fine for my taste. I think it is
> called splitting the hair in four or the theory of matches.

IMHO distinctions between variables and values is imporatant becouse all what DB-persons do is storing values with variables to work with these values. There is a huge of words around this easy proccess and people (who like to use this word) forget very often about what they do. But anyway I think your opinion about TTM is very close to my one in common :). Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 06:51:08 CDT