Re: Lets get physical

From: paul c <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 02:29:40 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> J M Davitt wrote:

>> Cimode wrote:
>>> Are you mentally impaired?
>>> I have posted specific sentences from FP totally negating your initial
>>> statement that FP would have advocated that TRM is not physical...
>> Quoting directly from the URI you posted,
>>      TRM is at a lower level than the relational model (RM),
>>      it is nevertheless a model, and not a physical implementation.
>> So, I'm confused: how is it that you assert paulc is incorrect when
>> saying that TRM is not physical?

> In my defense, when I conclude people are mentally impaired, the idiots
> have given ample evidence to support the conclusion.

(aside) I am regularly impaired, but at least I usually know it. Also, as that great English-speaker, WSC, said, I'll be sober in the morning, so, so long for now.

ps: apologies to the memory of WSC for all the commas. i've had some great laughs today, even before i got impaired!

To make a twist on what that great English-speaker, WSC, said, Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 04:29:40 CEST

Original text of this message