Re: Programming is the Engineering Discipline of the Science that is Mathematics

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 11 Jun 2006 16:46:14 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> vc wrote:
> > Bob Badour wrote:
> > > Are you seriously suggesting that true and false are
> > > trivial and uninteresting? Should we all pack up and
> > > go home?
> >
> > I am suggesting that a meaningful PT statement reduction
> > to a propositional logic statement is trivial and
> > uninteresting.
>
> Then why did you bring it up in the first place?

Actually, during the course of his recent wikipeducation (yes it was that obvious, VC), he has variously attacked the reduction as (in order more or less):

  false
  cute
  false
  impossible
  funny
  funnier
  "mindless playing with equations"
  flawed

and now finally

  trivial and uninteresting

and throughout VC has never once been able to admit his mistakes nor has he been able to admit that he learned something. Typical pathetic VI behavior.

  • Keith --