Re: A better SQL implementation?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2006 14:44:40 -0700

Added a new term to BB lexics///

*nonsense*                        88 times
*nonsensical*                     55 times
*idiot*                                11 times
*twit filter*                          55 times
*crank*                              12 times
*fuck yourself*                     5 times
*troll*                                  1 time

I do not want to make this a discussion about BB or anybody. Please comment ideas.