From: Martijn Meijering <martijn_at_mevs.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 20:58:08 +0200

Robert Martin wrote:
> So far all we've seen are insults and odd
> statements about denuding the power of predicate calculus.

And the predicate calculus itself is hardly rocket science! Not something to brag about I'd say. Interesting, and a useful part of your bag of tricks, but not at all essential to software development. People who want to brag about academic prowess might want consider getting a PhD in physics or mathematics. But that's not software development :-) Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 20:58:08 CEST

Original text of this message